EMERGENCY DENTAL CARE
The COVID-19 pandemic is having wide-ranging impacts on our everyday lives, including scheduled dental and other appointments. We all need to work together to prevent the spread of the virus.
Will the pandemic impact my dental appointment?
Concentrating on emergency and urgent dental care only during this period will allow EZMO specialized dentists and teams to care for emergency patients.
How do I know what is considered a dental emergency?
Here’s a guide to what you can reschedule for a time when your dentist has resumed normal operations, and what you should consider an emergency.
- Reschedule your dental visit :
- Regular visits for exams, cleanings and x-rays
- Regular visits for braces
- Removal of teeth that aren’t painful
- Treatment of cavities that aren’t painful
- Tooth whitening
- Beauty Treatments
- Make an appointment immediately :
- Bleeding that doesn’t stop
- Painful swelling in or around your mouth
- Pain in a tooth, teeth or jaw bone
- Gum infection with pain or swelling
- After surgery treatment (dressing change, stitch removal)
- Broken or knocked out tooth
- Denture adjustment for people receiving radiation or other treatment for cancer
- Snipping or adjusting wire of braces that hurts your cheek or gums
- Biopsy of abnormal tissue
Why you should take any emergency dental care at EZMO?
- All of our staff is equipped with Third Level PPE
- Highest Standardization for Sterilization
- Frequent Disinfectant-Spraying to minimalize any cross-contamination
Don’t worry you can contact EZMO Emergency Hotline at (+6281)22-8888-717 for any dental emergency situation!